It has happened to all of us that a supposed buyer speaks to us who does not show interest in the price, he only wants you to send him photos of the products constantly posted and promises that he will buy from you after seeing them. However, he doesn’t buy and when you tell him if he’s interested he gets mad or says you’re only doing this for the money. We will give you some tips on how to recognize these people who just want to talk and avoid wasting time.
How do people who just want to talk act?
- He asks for many photos and does not ask prices.
- He promises you large amounts of money in the first messages he sends you.
- He says that he makes a bank transfer but that it takes several days to reach you.
- He is unsure about the saleswomen and admits that he just wants to get to know you more.
- In the event that you have passed some content to him… he begins to demand more and more without paying.
- He claims to be a sugar daddy but first he wants to meet you and for that you have to talk for a few days.
How you can act in front of people who just want to talk
When you detect some “chatty” we recommend that you stop responding to them because normally they do not buy, they are usually people who get bored enough to just want to talk to someone and unless they pay you for it, it is best to pass.
There is a service that you can offer that is based only on talking more than anything else. In this case, it would be the girlfriend experience, as its name says, it is pretending to be someone’s girlfriend: this includes giving them daily attention, talking to them, sending them photos and creating a trusting relationship where both of you get benefits. However, sometimes it is often confused with people who just want to talk, since until when they pay you, you have to spend a lot of time talking to them.
If you have more questions, you can look at our blog to better understand the world of Secret Panties and all the advantages we offer.